It’s our great pleasure in our part to present ISC The best guide to Prism A Collection of ISC Short Stories Workbook Answers for Class 11 & 12 makes an honest and thorough attempt to bring the context with easy paraphrasing Scene wise abridgment, Mcqs, Reasoning, Short type and long type of question and answers. The ISC Collection of Short Stories Workbook Answers analyses and tackles different and untraditional by following the latest syllabus and norms of I.S.C.
ISC Prism Workbook Solutions for Class 11 & 12
- A Living God Story Questions and Answers
- Advice to Youth Story Questions and Answers
- The Paper Menagerie Story Questions and Answers
- The Great Automatic Grammatizator Story Questions and Answers
- Thank You, Ma’am Story Questions and Answers
- Atithi (Guest) Story Questions and Answers
- The Cookie Lady Story Questions and Answers
- There Will Come Soft Rains Story Questions and Answers
- Indigo Story Questions and Answers
- The Medicine Bag Story Questions and Answers
Prism A Collection of ISC Short Stories Summary for Class 11 & 12
- A Living God Summary by Lafcadio Hearn
- Advice to Youth Summary by Mark Twain
- The Paper Menagerie Summary by Ken Liu
- The Great Automatic Grammatizator Summary by Roald Dahl
- Thank You, Ma’am Summary by Langston Hughes
- Atithi (Guest) Summary by Rabindranath Tagore
- The Cookie Lady Summary by Philip K. Dick
- There Will Come Soft Rains Summary by Ray Bradbury
- Indigo Summary by Satyajit Ray
- The Medicine Bag Summary by V.D.Hawksneve
What is a short story?
It is difficult to be candid about the length and definition of a short story. We have the examples of O’ Henry, the great American short story maestro, whose short story.” An Apology” runs for only 213 (Two hundred and thirteen) words whereas D.H. Lawrence’s “The Fox” (1923) is about 30,000 (Thirty thousand) words. We are, therefore, confronted with the question: “How long (or short) is a short story?”
And so far as the form is concerned a short story has to be so flexible and susceptible to so much variety that it is almost impossible to apply any strict shape, length, subject, or style to it. It may be concerned with a scene, an episode, an experience, an action, the exhibition of a character or characters, the day’s events, a meeting, a conversation, a fantasy, and almost every possible thing.’
We may, however, say that a short story is a genre of literary art where there is a common singularity of theme, action, and setting in a small canvas of expression and in most cases, a sudden and almost unexpected twist of eventuality in the end.
This, however, is a general perception.
Short stories have been experimented the world over and still, neither the authors nor the critics have found any rock-solid definition with which this particular form of literary art can be capsuled with.
This ISC Prism Workbook Solutions for Class 11 & 12 has been written in a simple language and lucid style to enrich with useful knowledge. The Prism ISC Short Stories Contents will be student-friendly and they would be able to grasp the context in an enthusiastic manner.